Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Firefox or Internet Explorer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Firefox or Internet Explorer

    Which one do you all like better?

    I believe firefox is faster but Internet Explorer loads videos better.... Whats yalls thoughts?
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Firefox or Internet Explorer

    I have been using firefox for the past month or so.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Firefox or Internet Explorer

    It's been proven numerous times that Firefox is better in almost every aspect, so Firefox for sure. Internet Explorer is a virus waiting to happen.
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Firefox or Internet Explorer

    haven't used IE in probably 2 years..
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  5. #5
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Firefox or Internet Explorer

    i am firefox whore

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Firefox or Internet Explorer

    I have used firefox for a couple years now and love it, I'm actually scared of IE.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Firefox or Internet Explorer

    I never have had a problem with IE.

    Firefox, to me, wasn't as friendly with media. I know it just required plugins or whatever, but I never could get into it. I have it as a backup, but thats about it.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •